|Partnering with Agents to give their clients exemplary service and the expertise needed to close a short sale transaction is part of what we do. Wondering what we do, here is a list of responsiblities for the agents we partner with and for us. You will see, you do nothing more than what a traditional transaction would call for.
YPC and AGENT RESPONSIBILITY
Your Property Connection Responsibilities (depending on which program is chosen)
Communicate & Speak with your Client and gather the necessary documents for the Lender(s) – Using some YPC documents & lender documents.
Set up a file for Short Sale
Submit Short Sale package and offer(s) to lender
Communicate with Title Company for HUD
Communicate with HOA / IRS– if delinquent (extra fee required)
Give Buyer/Listing RE Agent(s) & seller updates –via email
Communicate with Lenders(s)
- Get appraisal/BPO ordered from the Short Sale Bank (SSB).
- Get payoff statements.
- Get Lender negotiator assigned.
- Get any changes / terms from the SSB and relay them to the Listing Agent to negotiate
- Receive the final approval if the offer that Agent/Broker brought in is accepted. Possibly with a full release of Seller responsibility.
- Provide a Tax Packet for the Agents Client.
RE Broker/Agent Responsibilities
- Sign YPC/Agent Agreement
- Secure and prepare the property for listing
- Get Listing Agreement/Purchase & Sale Agreements & necessary RE documents signed
- Find a qualified buyer for the property
- Communicate with YPC on Buyer status
- Counter Clients/Seller
- CLOSING THE DEAL with title company/buyers Agent
~I will never do another short sale without you, Brianne 2017.
~I don't usually give testimonials to anyone, but you deserve one. If your an agent, use Lisa & her team to do your short sale, she gets it done and calms my clients. Tony 2017
~Thanks for not giving up on my client, I couldn't have done it without you. Kathy, 2016